Engineering Associate - Highway
- $50,165 to $62,700 Yearly
Larson Design Group (LDG) is an award-winning, employee-owned Architecture, Engineering, and Consulting Firm. Guided by our core values, we’re expanding our team, opening new offices, and adding new offerings to provide responsive, innovative solutions to clients nationwide.
Being 100% employee-owned directly impacts our culture: it drives our decision-making, motivates our teams, increases our productivity, improves retention, and contributes to the future success of our company. Our culture is one where we work hard for our clients and for each other – and we have fun collaborating, sharing experience and expertise, and learning along the way. We’re passionate about delivering exceptional quality, elevating client relationships, enriching the careers and lives of our employee owners, and enhancing the communities where we live and serve.
At LDG, we strive to create an organization where people want to work. We offer a flexible work environment, paid training for required licensures, competitive benefits, bonus plans, and a company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) while supporting your professional and personal growth.
Your Opportunity + Impact
This Engineering Associate is an entry-level technical role who is on the professional Engineer license track that will apply basic to intermediate engineering principles to complete design computations, prepare written technical reports, design plans, and details. The Engineering Associate may be called upon to make minor project decisions.
- Prepares and reviews design computations, plan designs, and drawings
- Reviews submittals and coordinates project submissions
- Prepares and reviews specifications, draft letters, and written technical reports
- Completes inspections and field work assignments as needed
- Researches, reviews, interprets, and understands written regulations, code compliance, and permit requirements and applies them to design projects
- Maintains appropriate documentation of work and project records
- Possesses knowledge of Codes and Standards applicable to design of projects
- Develops technically accurate, clean, and deliverable drawings
- Promotes, utilizes, and supports quality assurance and quality control processes to improve the quality of deliverables and reduce design errors and omissions
- Performs work within assigned budgets.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a position relevant Engineering field from an ABET-accredited school.
- Experience: Zero to three years’ job-related experience.
- Licensure/Certification: Engineer in Training (EIT) required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microstation, InRoads (Surfaces and Templates), Sketch-Up, Photoshop, and other related software programs preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to expand knowledge base and undertake new responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook), possess strong oral & written communication skills, and have strong organizational & time management skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a project team.
Larson Design Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization.
Powered by JazzHR
Larson Design GroupCranberry Township, PA
EngineeringView All Larson Design Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.