15 East Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Automotive BDC Sales Representative
Excellent Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
Bonus Program available for Top Performers
Automotive Experience Preferred
At Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs our company’s vision is to be 'The best place in town to work, and the best place in town to do business.' If we enjoy what we do, we perform better, and our customers feel the effects of that firsthand. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
We have openings for Business Development Sales Representatives. We are looking for motivated and goal-driven candidates who will make an immediate impact and help us to continue to grow. We strive to be the best and are looking for someone with the same mind-set. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Excellent pay plan
- Bonus program available for top performers
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Sundays off
- Paid Vacation, Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Responsibilities - BDC Sales Representative:
- Respond to Internet and telephone customers’ inquiries and ensure that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on BDC / Internet sales
- Field incoming phone calls generated from internet and traditional advertising
- Secure and set sales appointments
- Execute pro-active marketing campaigns from the company database
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet
- Will be on the phone and computer all day
- Will be responsible for all inbound phone calls and high volume of e-mail correspondence, checking e-mail frequently and responding to inquiries immediately
Requirements - BDC Sales Representative:
- Automotive experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated and energetic!
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Professional personal appearance
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in call centers or customer service is a huge plus
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs