15 East Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for the right candidates!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
At Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs our company vision is to be 'The best place in town to work, and the best place in town to do business.' If we enjoy what we do, we perform better and our customers feel the effects of that firsthand.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are hiring now for experienced Service Technicians. Due to our unprecedented growth, we need to add to our service technician teams.
Ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of maintenance and repair, from simple brake pad replacements to detailed engine overhauls. COME BUILD A CAREER!
- Competitive pay plan
- Up to $5,000 sign on Bonus!
- Flat Rate Pay
- Christmas Bonus
- Climate Controlled Shop
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform all repairs utilizing appropriate tools, procedures and operations.
- Disassemble and assess any supplemental needs, labor, parts, and communicate with Shop Foreman, Assistant Service Manager, or Service Advisor
- Perform quality repairs at all times and notify management of any sub-standard processes, parts or procedures.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with appropriate personnel regarding any issue which may cause a repair delay to a vehicle.
- Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Technician:
- At least 1 year’s experience is required, Toyota experience a huge plus!
- High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certification, local state safety inspection and emissions license preferred.
- General mechanical skills.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Resume must be uploaded
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We believe our work should be productive, worthwhile, and fun while delivering the best possible service to our loyal customers. Working together, we can give of ourselves and support others in ways that fill dark, stormy skies with the sunshine of hope.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.