15 East Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS /
Guaranteed Training Pay $2500!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
At Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs our company vision is to be 'The best place in town to work, and the best place in town to do business.' If we enjoy what we do, we perform better and our customers feel the effects of that firsthand.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are in immediate need of experienced Service Writers / Advisors. If you're looking for a great career in a constantly growing field, then look no further than Larry H. Miller Toyota. This is for career-minded people interested in long-term security. We’re growing FAST, and we need sharp, motivated people to grow with us – NOW!
- Earn $50K - $60K
- Guaranteed Training Pay $2500!
- Performance-based Bonus Plan
- Customer Service Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Great work environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Service Writer:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials
- Document services declined and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns are addressed
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether by phone or in person, to assure the customer has a positive service experience
- Build strong relationships with the customers
Requirements - Service Writer:
- Experience required
- Career-minded person
- Team player
- Motivated person with great Customer service skills
- ADP experience a plus, but not necessary
- Strong work ethic and ability to think fast
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Resume must be uploaded
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We believe our work should be productive, worthwhile, and fun while delivering the best possible service to our loyal customers. Working together, we can give of ourselves and support others in ways that fill dark, stormy skies with the sunshine of hope.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.