15 East Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Experienced Automotive Sales Consultant
$4,500/month Guaranteed or
Commission plans available plus Bonus
At least 2 years’ Sales Experience Required
At Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs our company vision is to be 'The best place in town to work, and the best place in town to do business.' If we enjoy what we do, we perform better and our customers feel the effects of that firsthand. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
Sales are booming, and we need to hire as many as 20 experienced Sales Consultants to keep up with consumer demand for new and used vehicles! Do you want to work for a company where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded? We value our employees and invest in their success. Apply online today!
Only candidates with 2 years or more proven Sales experience should apply!
- $4,500/month guarantee or commission, whichever is the greater
- Earn what you deserve with a great base salary or go the commission route, whichever is higher!
- Christmas and annual bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Best Selling Brand
- Company-provided training
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in the dealership and on the lot
- Communicate with customers to identify their needs for a new or used vehicle
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Perform test drives; present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Follow-up with customer
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries
- Meet daily phone and email quota
- Training will be provided
Qualifications/Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- At least 2 years’ sales experience in any industry is required. Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few. We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!
- 90 days of completed training certification and passing of test required
- Motivation to be successful
- Great customer service skills
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player
- Resume must be uploaded
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We believe our work should be productive, worthwhile, and fun while delivering the best possible service to our loyal customers. Working together, we can give of ourselves and support others in ways that fill dark, stormy skies with the sunshine of hope.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.