15 East Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
AUTOMOTIVE LOT ATTENDANT
Detail Experience Required
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs is seeking a Lot Attendant for our busy dealership, to make sure vehicle flow is running smoothly in our fast-paced dealership! Ideal candidates will desire to work in a rewarding team environment! We value our employees and invest in their success.
Our company vision is to be 'The best place in town to work, and the best place in town to do business.' If we enjoy what we do, we perform better, and our customers feel the effects of that firsthand. Working together, we can give of ourselves and support others in ways that fill dark, stormy skies with the sunshine of hope.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Lot Attendant:
- Responsible for moving cars as necessary to assist our clients and staff.
- Arrange inventory and maintain lot in a neat and organized manner
- Wash vehicles as required
- Maintain showroom cars
Requirements - Lot Attendant:
- Detail experience is required
- Must be reliable, friendly and courteous and able to work with others
- Ability to work outdoors and be physically active for extended periods of time
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to operate both manual and automatic vehicles
- Must be able to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Please upload Resume
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.