Automotive Billing Compliance / Biller
Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa Mesa, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Compliance / Billing Administrator is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Companies dealerships;
- Provide prompt, first-quality processing of deals to ensure company compliance standards have been met.
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful;
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Review deals to ensure compliance procedures are met.
- Assist to achieve or exceed financial reporting standards and applicable benchmarks which result in accurate record-keeping and profitability.
- Prepare spreadsheet for Finance Department and Management to record compliance discrepancies.
- Effectively communicate with F&I Mangers, Sales Managers, Service Managers and Parts Managers to strengthen processes.
- Assist in billing deals as needed.
- Perform all other job duties as requested by management.
2. Operate with integrity:
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Practice methods of time management to provide a consistent and efficient workflow.
Position Type: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
- High school diploma or the equivalent, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
- One + years accounting experience.
- Professional communication skills.
- Proficiency in basic math.
- Professional communication skills.
- Provide professional customer Service:
- Be service-oriented and actively looking for ways to help.
- Represent the company to all employees and customers in all communications.
- Work performed in an office and dealership settings due to necessity to directly work with dealership employees and customers.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
- Perform all job duties requested by management.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness, and cost-effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Larry H. Miller Nissan Mesa