Service Appointment Coordinator
Larry H. Miller Nissan Arapahoe Centennial, CO
- Posted: 5 days ago
Our company’s success is based on personal growth and continuous improvement. We believe work should be productive, worthwhile and fun. If we enjoy what we do, we’ll perform better and customers will take notice. That’s why we strive to be the best place in town to work and the best place in town to do business. A working set of principles exemplified by Larry and Gail Miller and shared by all.
The Service Business Development Center Representative I is expected to:
Protect the legal, financial and moral wellbeing of the Larry H. Miller Dealerships'.
Understand and adhere to Dealership customer leads and referral processes to promote sales and customer service satisfaction.
Seek ways to improve business operation efficiencies and customer service.
Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure Maximum Appointment Setting, Customer Service and Profitability.
- Adhere to Larry H. Miller Dealerships' incoming and outgoing telephone activity processes to achieve or exceed group standards to obtain referrals, schedule appointments and confirm appointments which result in profitability and customer service satisfaction.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of current automotive products, features, benefits, specifications, prices, options, models and equipment to effectively communicate and recruit customers and exceed customer satisfaction benchmarks.
- Effectively obtain new customers to raise customer service index (CSI) to achieve or exceed Dealership(s) standards.
- Act as a backup person for the Dealership Shuttle Driver.
- Create good public relations consistent with effective use of time.
- Maintain employee, customer and vendor confidence while protecting operations by exercising discretion when handling sensitive confidential information.
- Complete and maintain all Larry H. Miller Dealerships' required training.
- Assist Management in communicating and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace.
- Perform all other job duties as requested by management.
- Operate with Integrity
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
Maintain composure within the workplace as well as outside the workplace when interacting or representing the Larry H. Miller Dealerships'.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Growth opportunities- strong promote/develop from within culture
- LHM Education Foundation: Dependent Scholarship Opportunities: https://www.lhm.com/scholarship/
- Schedule service appointments and speak with customers every single day by following up over the phone after each appointment.
- Actively listen to customers, answering their questions, and directing them appropriately as they request.
- Respond quickly to customer phone calls, internet leads through online scheduling, and live chat inquiries.
- Advise maintenance recommendations.
- Confirm scheduled and missed appointments.
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Excel and Word (and preferably dual-screen experience)
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual, reliable and eager to improve
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Larry H. Miller Nissan Arapahoe
BusinessView all jobs at Larry H. Miller Nissan Arapahoe