Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep Dodge Ram in Riverdale Riverdale, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Join the winning team. We are looking for qualified Sales Consultants to work for the Premier Auto company in Northern Utah. Many of our sales consultants exceed 100K in income. We provide training with unmatched benefits
The Automobile Salesperson is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Companies dealerships;
- Understand and adhere to group sales process to promote sales and customer service satisfaction;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Maximum productivity, customer service and profitability.
- Adhere to Larry H. Miller sales process to achieve or exceed group standards such as sales production, gross profit and applicable benchmarks which result in profitability and customer service satisfaction.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of current automotive products, features, benefits, specifications, prices, options, models and equipment to effectively communicate with customers and exceed customer satisfaction benchmarks.
- Accurately review sales orders and invoices for proper completion and calculations.
- Effectively communicate with and perform all job duties requested by management.
- Ensure safe operation and transportation of all vehicles at all times and adhere to all OSHA and LHM policy requirements.
2. Operate with integrity:
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Desirable: 1+years of sales experience
- Computer literate. Desirable: working knowledge of Larry H. Miller Group's current company management systems
- Good organization skills
- Professional communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Work performed in an office and dealership settings due to the necessity to work with customers in person as well as coach and mentor employees in person.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and move about facilities.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
- Some travel required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep Dodge Ram in RiverdaleWhy Work Here?
We are growing. Join a winning team
1481 W. Riverdale Rd.Riverdale, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep Dodge Ram in Riverdale