1825 N University Pkwy., Provo, UT 84604
SALES CONSULTANTS - AUTOMOTIVE
$6000 Guarantee for 2 months
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
The Larry H. Miller Group has been in business since 1979. We are family-owned and are in the top 10 Auto Groups in the nation. We have 62 dealerships and multiple other businesses and are going strong with more dealerships coming on line yearly. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community.
What we offer:
- Aggressive pay plan for self-starters and motivated Professionals.
- Income Potential $40K- $100K!
- $6000 bonus guarantee
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Base Salary
- 401(k) retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- A positive working environment
- Advancement from within
- A place you can call home!
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the customer’s needs
- Prospecting through referrals, phone calls, Internet emails and other creative approaches
- Develop leads into sales
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business
- Introduce customers to our Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality of service and maintenance available in our expert service department
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Automotive Sales experience is a plus, but not required. Retail sales, hospitality, restaurant business, bartending, or other sales experience is a PLUS!
- Resume must be uploaded
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn new things and be successful
- Enjoy communicating with, and have the ability to engage customers to determine their vehicle needs
- The ability to ask for the sale and strong closing skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.