Senior Vice President - Operations/Executive Director
Larmax Assisted Living Management LLC
- Expired: December 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Vice President - Operations
- Do you think you have the drive and skills to run a mid-sized business in the future?
- Are you passionate about working with seniors?
- Do you excel at getting the best out of others and appreciate seeing people grow under your mentorship?
- Do you find joy in making someone smile or brightening a senior's day? Do you want a job that is about more than just the money?
- Do you prefer a smaller, friendly work environment where everyone, including the owners, come together as a team? If so, you should join Larmax Homes!
Larmax Homes: Innovative Aging, Inspired Living
Larmax Homes, locally owned and managed, specializes in small, assisted living and memory care homes for the elderly. Our nine homes are located Bethesda, MD and McLean, VA. Along with other program recognition, Larmax received the Insight "Excellence in Care" award for our innovative model of care. We may be a small company, but we are at the forefront of an expanding marketplace and are very proud of what we have accomplished. We are looking for a talented, caring, enthusiastic, and committed leader to join our team.
The Senior Vice President - Operations will oversee the operations of Larmax's nine homes and be an important member of the senior leadership team at Larmax. He/she will work side-by-side with the owner and exceptional finance and marketing teams to guide the company's delivery of high-quality services as well as its growth. This position reports directly to the owner of the company giving unparalleled input into decision making.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Oversee the hiring, training and management of an exceptional team of operations staff in each of the houses including creating and maintaining industry leading training programs
- Guide and mentor department heads to foster their personal growth and help their departments excel
- Build and maintain exceptional and trusting relationships with each of our families through ongoing communication and collaboration
- Ensure that each day our residents experience the highest quality of individualized care and engagement
- Champion best practices in organizational process to ensure the company, working together, maintains its role in the forefront of the industry and consistently meets all regulatory requirements.
- Identify and manage company risks, both internal and external
- Maintain a working knowledge of the industry as a whole and bring such insight into the strategic planning for the company
- College degree required with advanced study in a related field preferable
- Virginia health care administrator's license preferred
- Five years prior experience working with seniors experiencing dementia, preferably in memory care or assisted living and in increasingly responsible positions.
- Previous supervisory experience including hiring, training, mentoring, operational supervision, and disciplining as necessary
- Understanding of financial management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Proficiency with technology including software programs (Microsoft Office)
Larmax Homes offers competitive benefits to eligible staff including health, matching 401(k), training, flexible schedule and paid time off. Discretionary bonuses are reviewed quarterly for senior staff as well as other incentive awards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Larmax is searching for someone committed first to excellence in this position which is likely to require work outside of normal working hours. At the same time, as a family focused company, we support staff through flexible time off that enables them to be there for the special events and needs of themselves and their own families.
Compensation: Negotiable, Based on Experience
Larmax Assisted Living Management LLC
Get fresh VP Account Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.