General Manager - Manufacturing Site
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client company, a very successful and rapidly growing manufacturer of specialty construction products used primarily in Civil Engineering, is looking to hire a General Manager to join the team at its Winchester-area manufacturing site. The General Manager will be responsible for the overall management and performance of this facility in all aspects including Strategic Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Budget, P&L responsibility, Personnel Management, Vendor Management, Asset Management, and more. Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing/managing annual operating and capital budgets;
- Reviewing bids/quotes/estimates;
- Developing a good working relationship with customers;
- Monitoring field activities/installs and plant production;
- Forecasting for cash flow and borrowing;
- Submitting monthly progress reports on projects;
- Preparing monthly credits and job costs;
- Overall leadership of the facility;
To be considered for an interview, candidates MUST HAVE:
- Experience in a LEADERSHIP position within manufacturing;
- 4 Year degree or equivalent working experience;
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing in a leadership capacity;
- Knowledge of the construction industry highly preferred;
- Software skills including any sort of ERP or inventory management system;
The company is offering competitive compensation plus a full suite of benefits and is looking to hire quickly. This position is part of the Senior Leadership Team and has a defined career growth pathway.
Large Manufacturing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Good benefits, definite career pathway for growth, good pay
Our client company is a leading manufacturer of specialty products used in the construction field.
RetailView all jobs at Large Manufacturing Company