What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. With a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Work with federal and commercial healthcare payers and providers to help navigate through a changing, complex, and often uncertain healthcare marketplace. We offer insight, intelligence, and solutions to help organizations harness the momentum of the market, innovate new solutions, and prepare for what lies ahead – all with a clear focus on adding value and improving quality.
We are seeking an experienced management candidate with a strong background in clinical services planning and strategy to join a high performing team tasked with business strategy development and clinical operations transformation. This team’s overall mission is to drive improvements in access, quality, and patient satisfaction while managing cost and profitability. Specific areas of focus include enterprise strategic planning, healthcare market analysis, healthcare clinical operations, data analytics, and capital planning.
Employees may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 10 years of relevant experience with federal or commercial provider healthcare with an emphasis on healthcare clinical service and market planning, clinical service operations, and data analytics
- MBA or Mater of Nursing is a must
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
Knowledge and Skills Desired:
- Core skills and capabilities include:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communicator, in both speech and writing
- Excellent critical thinking, judgment, and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively with clients and colleagues
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong analytic skills/capabilities
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time, possibility to work remote based on qualifications and performance
- Demonstrated experience gathering and analyzing qualitative and quantitative information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in provider clinical service operations, provider strategy consulting, and/or health system strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability and success with utilizing tools and techniques to contribute to the delivery of provider clinical services analytics
- Proven abilities and success with working collaboratively and independently to address client needs by:
- Actively participating in client discussions and meetings
- Communicating a broad range of offered consulting services
- Managing projects
- Preparing and delivering concise and accurate documents
- Managing project economics
- Demonstrated proven abilities and success as a team leader by:
- Creating a positive environment
- Monitoring team workloads while meeting client expectations
- Respecting the work-life balance of team members
- Providing candid and meaningful feedback in a timely manner
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff
- Developing, writing, presenting, and facilitating discussions on strategy to all levels of industry audiences, clients, and internal staff and management
- Partner with architects and build teams to ensure clinical efficiency