What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. With a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
We focus on the operations of mission-oriented agencies, academic medical centers, and commercial healthcare enterprises, to plan and drive change that enables best-in-class outcomes.
As an experienced associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide change-management support during the pre-deployment and deployment phases of EHR Modernization (Cerner)
- Identify, plan for, and resolve complex client issues
- Identify and manage project risks around scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Train, mentor, and lead junior-level staff, possibly on a remote basis, to enhance recruitment and retention efforts
- Guide client conversations towards effective outcomes
**POSITION REQUIRES 70%+ TRAVEL**
Minimum of 1 year of change-management experience, preferably with a large-scale EHR Modernization project. Management consulting experience strongly preferred.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a clinical specialty (nursing, social work, etc.).
- Providing physician practice/hospital operations subject matter specialization in change management
- Understanding of how physician/hospital practice finances affect the financial position of a Provider organization
- Managing client engagements and producing solutions
- Using data analytics to identify opportunities and solutions
- Engaging clinicians in driving sustainable cultural and organizational change
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Building and maintaining networks of client relationships
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
- Utilizing applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project to create deliverables for clients
- Designing and developing data analysis and analytical tools to identify opportunities and build cases for change
- Communicating value propositions and articulating overall impact of proposed actions
- Developing strong rapport with client clinical and executive leadership
- Effectively communicating with clinicians to build an atmosphere of trust and solicit active participation in initiatives
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program