Senior Software QA Engineer - Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work across all business units of the Bank to address Information Technology projects and provide support for assigned Information Technology systems implemented at the Bank.
The position will assist in the delivery of information technology systems across all areas of the Bank. To do this, the resource will help plan, develop, and implement new systems or the revision of existing systems. They will review work completed and in-progress for completeness, efficiency, accuracy and adherence to standards.
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related discipline preferred.
- Effective expression through oral and written correspondence.
- Able to develop and promote cooperation and teamwork at all levels to achieve the required outcome.
- Strong passion for software quality.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy, committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Ability to act independently on assigned projects working with minimal supervision.
Approximately five years of software quality testing experience, demonstrating:
- Strong knowledge of the following DBMS
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Highly skilled in Selenium or any other automation test tool.
- Highly skilled in Java or Python development.
- Proficient in C# development.
- Proficient in Software Performance metrics and analysis.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of project management techniques and one or more Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Highly skilled in gathering and documenting test requirements.
- Highly skilled in creating comprehensive software test plans and test cases based on requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of systems analysis and design techniques.
- Highly skilled in gathering and analyzing data and drawing logical conclusions.
- Maintain testing infrastructure like test suites, test plans, SQE machines/images, results summary/analysis, etc.
- Participate in writing and maintaining software test plans for new and existing applications with strong cross-functional group collaboration.
- Create and maintain software test cases exercising both positive and negative test paths.
- Develop and plan for execution of procedures necessary for assuring quality of software releases.
- Participate in design review and architectural review meetings and provide SQE perspective.
- Conduct new feature review meetings with developers to develop appropriate test plan and test cases
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior SQE engineers in the team.
- Perform test coverage analysis along Development to arrive at gap analysis and thereafter create a risk mitigation plan to resolve the identified gaps.
- Effectively communicate to all stake holders to quickly resolve
Large Banking CompanyWhy Work Here?
Amazing culture, great work environment and lots of room to grow! You can stay in this company for the long run and build a career here.
AddressJersey City, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Large Banking Company