Program Manager - Residential
Laradon Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Laradon has been a leader in advocacy, education, and support for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are looking for talented and dedicated team members to carry our legacy forward. No matter what position you have at Laradon, you feel like part of the whole team. At Laradon, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential.
A Day in the Life of a PM . . .
The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities. The person will coordinate 24-hour residential services for caseload of participants served in Laradon's Community Living Department. Train and support host home providers/family caregivers. Interact with department director to ensure quality of life and upward development of participants.
How you will make a difference . . .
- Monitor and implement individual residential programming for individuals on caseload
- Support individuals and host home providers (HHPs) and Family Care Givers (FCGs) with individuals’ finances
- Prepare for and attend Service Plan (SP)/Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meetings
- Develop and train HHPs and FCGs to implement individuals’ supported ISSP programs according to identified SP outcomes
- Monitor Individual Service and Support Plans (ISSPs) tracking monthly and revise programs as needed
- Review individuals’ incident reports, identify trends and provide necessary follow-up
- Maintain benefit eligibility, i.e., Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, etc.)
- Conduct and document monthly host home and FCG visits and provide training and follow-up as needed
- Develop host home placements for participants
- Provide 24-hour crisis intervention and counseling to participants and HHPs as needed
- Provide supervision to the employees that are family care givers, including will approve work hours monthly, complete performance reviews, and other employee initiatives
What you need to know . . .
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 40hr/wk + On-call 24-hours on a rotating basis
- Environment: This is a combination of virtual, on campus, and in the community
- Compensation: $40k - $45k; Compensation is commensurate with each year of applicable experience and education
- Safety Care: All employees are required to provide physical behavior support which includes physical management (training provided upon hire); may be subject to aggressive and non-compliant behavior from special needs adults
- Pre-Employment: Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and CBI/FBI Federal background check.
What we offer you . . .
- Medical/Dental/Vision 1st of the month following 60 days
- 401(k) + 4% Match after 6 months of employment
- Paid Time Off – 16 days annually
- 10 paid Holidays
- Paid on-the-job training, including CPR, Safety Care, ABA Therapy, & Defensive Driving
- Development, job growth, and internal training opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, supportive, and rewarding environment alongside other Laradon staff – one where everyone is truly appreciated
- CDC and CDPHE office protocols to ensure the safety and welfare of all employees
What we’re looking for from you . . .
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with Laradon even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Brains – Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field. Five years minimum direct intellectual/developmental disability experience.
- Super star communicator – Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Mindset – Must possess desire to mentor and teach Laradon team members, subordinates and peers
- Skillset - Knowledge of personal centered thinking, and ability to read, write and speak proficiently in both English and Spanish a plus
- Safe on wheels – Valid driving license, good driving record, and reliable personal transportation
- Super strength - Must be able to lift, push and pull 25 pounds
Who we are . . .
In order to provide culturally competent services to individuals, students, guests, and staff/employees, it is of the highest importance that our hiring practices reflect our values by offering an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces inclusion. All of our team members – regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, language, abilities/disabilities, veteran status, religion, citizenship, socioeconomic status, geographic region, or other defining characteristics – should feel a sense of belonging and value. We applaud everyone.
Laradon Values . . .
Integrity | Respect | Inclusion | Accountable | Empowerment
Powered by JazzHR
Personal CareView all jobs at Laradon