GOOD OPPORTUNITIES ARE HARD TO FIND.....YOU'VE JUST FOUND ONE!
** DON'T SEND RESUME ** View our company overview and schedule a phone interview at www.yoursfgcareer.com
- Seeking positive self-starters who are motivated and can follow a proven system for success
- Mortgage protection insurance
- Full-time underwriters across the country are earning between $100k to $150k
- Both full-time and part-time positions available
- An insurance license is NOT required to apply, and we are able to help you acquire a license quickly
- Customer service, hospitality, education, recent college graduates, etc. -- we have people from all different backgrounds making well over 100k (i.e. bartenders, wait staff, recruiters, engineers, sales, analysts, stay-at-home moms, attorneys, teachers, accountants, etc.) the list goes on and on. If you're teachable, you will succeed
- Sales experience is a plus, but definitely not necessary
- High school diploma or GED
- You must be able to pass a background check
The minimum for a full-time agent is between 12-15 appointments per week. The average agent will write roughly five policies per week with the average compensation around $500 per policy to start. You have the ability to earn contract-level raises every two months, which means, as you progress to higher contract-levels you will earn more per policy.
Symmetry Financial Group is all about balance. You will have time for family, recreation, and work which helps create a balance in your personal life and for your family.
View our company overview and schedule a phone interview at www.yoursfgcareer.com
Through years of experience, Symmetry Financial Group has created an incredible business model that is both simple to follow and easy to duplicate.
Symmetry Financial Group
Why Work Here?Symmetry Financial Group was established with the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent insurance agents and agency builders. We will strive to provide our sales force with the most innovative marketing and lead programs while offering the highest quality insurance products and services to our clients. Through years of experience, Symmetry Financial Group has created an incredible business model that is both simple to follow and easy to duplicate. Through years of experience, Symmetry Financial Group has created an incredible business model that is both simple to follow and easy to duplicate.
Comprehensive Training; Work from Home; Flexible Schedule; Work-Life Balance; Incentive Programs; Personal Development Culture