PYLARIFY Account Manager-Alabama - Florida Panhandle
Lantheus Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose: PyLARIFY Account Manager (PyLAM) contributes to the PyL Sales Strategy launch and execution through meeting and exceeding sales and profit objectives in their allocated regional geography. This is accomplished by development and execution of a territory business strategy involving contracts with IDNs, hospitals, cancer centers, and IDTFs to purchase PyL, interaction with and education of the Prostate Cancer (PCa) community and collaboration with Pharmacy Manufacturing Facilities (PMFs). This position covers all aspects related to direct HCP and customer engagement and reports to The Regional sales Director.
- The PyLAM is the primary customer facing companies professional tasked with education of the medical community on company products, specifically PyL and cultivation of productive customer relationships to include HCPs, Advanced Practice Providers, Nurses, Pharmacists, Department Administrators and other key medical and administrative personnel from Urology, Uro-Medical Oncology, Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology. These activities will contribute to companies being regarded as the preferred partner in the PCa Imaging community.
- The PyLAM is responsible for the creation, coordination and implementation of a strategic and tactical business plan for their assigned territory and execution of agreed tactics focused on driving demand while representing a consistent Patient First approach. The PyLAM will collaborate with stakeholder functions (e.g., National Accounts Director, PMFs, Marketing, Market Access, Medical Science, Commercial Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Corporate Development, etc.) to optimize the customer experience and maximize business outcomes, ultimately contributing to the global revenues and growth expectations for the portfolio.
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate a high clinical acumen, collaborative and supportive team approach and an increasing record of success in their ability to launch products and grow market share through effective communication, innovative solutions and tactical product strategies.
- Develop and execute a territory business plan to identify new customer contracts, PyL market share growth and modeling pf competitive threats. The plan will identify business and functional relationships within the Key Oncology/ Nuclear Medicine Accounts and with key referral sources. Through customer insights, leverage knowledge of influence network & affiliations (i.e. Payers, societies) to realize business objectives This should lead to the achievement or exceeding of PyL sales forecasts and volume targets. Post launch, conduct regular business analyses of the local marketcustomers, payers, competition, key stakeholders creating, implementing and updating business plans in order to achieve access and sales goals
- Ensure account strategy is consistent with national objectives of National Sales Director and respective Regional Sales Director
- Promote products to appropriate HCP and customer usage of PyL in line with approved PI. This activity involves effective sales communications with both the referring HCP (Urology, Uro-Oncolgy etc.) and the Nuclear Medicine/PET clinics executing the referral order
- Educate on companies products and cultivate productive relationships with customers to include HCPs, Advanced Practice Providers, Nurses, Pharmacists, Department Administrators and other key medical and administrative personnel from Urology, Uro-Medical Oncology, Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology
- Develop relationships with KOLs in Urology, Uro-Medical Oncology, Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Oncology
- Actively manage relations with PMFs to ensure optimal supply chain fulfilment and contribution to sales forecasts. This includes weekly discussions with PMF sales team for Sofie and Pharmalogic territories.
- Foster an integrated customer account strategy and drive the cultivation of synergy among Medical Affairs, Marketing, Market Access and all related work teams including PMFs aimed at growth and continuous improvement; identify and provide market intelligence about trends in patient / disease management, competing technologies, reimbursement issues, etc. that may affect the appropriate usage of companies products. A consistent and recurring cadence of calls should be scheduled with partners
- Prioritize initiatives and drive focus on high impact opportunities; monitor Performance Dashboards to analyze, interpret, and execute actionable sales efforts, prioritizing customers and strategic solutions to exceed targets
- Identify, develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Prostate Network in territory referring mapping key stakeholders and patient flows
- Complete understanding of all levels of MCO/Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement issues and impact on business performance; identify potential obstacles and lease with Market access to effectively resolve
- Comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical, diagnostic and PMF industry as well as territory HealthCare Systems (e.g., Tumor Boards, P&T Committees, referral patterns, etc.)
- Ensure a compliant, ethical culture to promote companies products and adhere to the highest ethical standards
- Additional projects and initiatives as required.
Minimum Skills, Experience and Education Required:
- 4+ years demonstrated successful sales experience in the health care field, , ideally in Uro-Oncology, Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics and/or Therapeutics; demonstrate high clinical acumen and a focus on high priority opportunities
- 2+ years contracting experience with healthcare entities; strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Analytical business performance assessment, commercial operations, and managing resource allocation
- Communicate ideas and information, both verbally and written, in a persuasive and appropriate manner; ability to communicate complex or technical content in a convincing way to non-technical audiences
- Proficient MS Office and CRM skills
- Experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering results in a timely manner; effective management skills in environment of ambiguity
- Effective collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders; the ability to work at peer-level with experienced technical and commercial experts
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
- Product commercialization processes
- Clinical and/or technical discipline knowledge of PET/CT Imaging and/or Uro-Oncology
- Field based remote role requiring routine overnight travel up to 60%; recurrent weekend work may be required
- Valid drivers license
BusinessView all jobs at Lantheus