Want to work with great people and an amazing team? Want to be part of creating memorable moments that people want to capture?
Lantern Press is a Seattle based company that specializes in creating unique images and evolving artwork that can be designed and customized to highlight the best scenes of our country and printed on various products that people can purchase from some of the finest travel and tourist destinations across the country, as well as from a variety of premium retailers.
It’s all about the image with us, and we are all about the quality of our creations. Speaking of quality, we are growing year over year and are looking for top quality people to join our team and be part of this success story.
We are located in the SoDo District, have plenty of free parking and provide full benefits.
Lantern Press is growing and expanding our production and print teams. We have two types of roles in our production department and we are willing to train great people!
These positions are day shift starting at 7:00 am Monday through Friday, with the possibility of overtime. We may also have openings on our swing shift (3:30 - midnight). When you apply please indicate if you are interested in day shift, swing shift or either shift.
Production Associate: you will be trained to make and package Lantern Press products at a fast pace within tight quality guidelines. Accountable for maintaining quality, accuracy, and meeting the metric goals set by your supervisor.
Print Operator: you will be trained to operate machinery to create high quality printed products at a fast pace. Machinery ranges from a full color, large format flatbed digital printer to direct to garment (DTG) digital apparel printers. You will be responsible for maintaining quality and quantity standards.
The ideal candidates will exhibit the following qualities:
- Come to work with a great attitude
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proven track record of meeting goals and deadlines
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, organization, attention to detail, and problem solving
- Basic computer skills required: Microsoft Office experience a plus
- Must have reliable and punctual attendance
- Able to work standing in a assembly/warehouse environment for long periods of time (8+ hours)
- Experience in light manufacturing or a warehouse environment preferred
- Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
- Must be able to speak English
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Able to use hands and fingers for detailed packaging work
Additional Requirements for Print Operator role:
- We are excited to train the right person, but experience working in a manufacturing environment, working with industrial equipment or screen printing/DTG apparel printing experience is preferred
- Exposure or experience printing art and/or working with art tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Onyx Rasterlink, etc preferred
- Experience running large format digital printers or computer driven machinery a plus
- Background in printing or art a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to reach and bend to load and unload printers
- Able to use a dolly to move boxes of product
Check us out at www.lanternpress.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer