Tropical Smoothie Cafe' is expanding! The fifth Cafe' will be opening in Okemos, and we are seeking a general manager who has integrity, and is seeking a challenging opportunity! We are a family business and are looking for a candidate who will maintain high standards and incorporate family values to ensure accountability and foster personal growth of all employees. Room for advancement.
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
- CREATIVE SPIRIT. The general manager should foster a relaxed, fun & happy environment.
- PLAY TO WIN every day and inspire personal growth in all employees.
- SOLID RELATIONSHIPS Put people first.
- LIVE BETTER. Tropical Smoothie Cafe's mission is to inspire a healthier lifestyle by serving amazing food and smoothies with a bit of tropical fun. Customers continue to fall in love with Tropical Smoothie Cafe as a destination for flavor. We’ve always adhered to the Tropical Smoothie Cafe's one simple belief: when you eat better, you feel better and when you feel better - all is better.
MANAGERIAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Manages and develops employees that work as a team and are loyal to the Tropical Smoothie Cafe' brand standards. Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Maintains and exceeds customer expectation, and makes decisions on matters of importance to guest service.
- Manages day to day operations of the Cafe' including scheduling, ordering, training, and daily operations
- Presents a consistent, professional image of the Cafe' and crew by maintaining all sanitation and appearance standards, restaurant cleanliness.
- Communicates and stays updated on all marketing and promotional materials. Executes marketing and sales programs, following appropriate guidelines.
- Builds cafe' sales and catering by cultivating relationships in the business community and initiating local store marketing campaigns.
- Must have proven track record of managing cost of goods and labor. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to engage diverse staff and customer base.
- Servsafe Certification required.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- 2 years of restaurant experience required.
- Drive-Thru experience preferred.
GROW AND ADVANCE WITH US!