Front Desk Receptionist-Spa
- Expired: October 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Spa Front Desk Attendant is responsible for day to day operations of desk including setting appointments, working Micros, answering questions, creating gift certificates and ensuring cleanliness of spa and locker room.
- Answer spa desk phones.
- Set appointments for guests and clients
- Have clients fill out intake forms.
- Use Computer Sales System to ring up sales and keep track of bank.
- Produce retail sales and receive 10% commission on individual sales.
- Process gift cards.
- Answer questions on spa treatments
- Keep desk area neat.
- Keep locker room neat.
- Report all issues and concerns to Spa Manager/Supervisor
- All Associates are required to fully comply with hotel and departmental rules, regulations and policies for the safe, secure, effective and environmentally friendly operation of the hotel facilities. Examples include, but are not limited to lost and found procedures, emergency procedures, recycling efforts, etc.
- Attend and participate in all hotel and/or departmental meetings, training sessions and other information meetings.
- Regular attendance in conformance with hotels standards is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Comply with hotel grooming standards for both uniformed and non-uniformed associates.
- Comply with hotel service and behavioral standards towards our guests, vendors and fellow colleagues, including, but not limited to ensuring proper phone etiquette, courteous and respectful behavior and maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
- Perform all other duties as directed by management that are consistent with the policies and procedures of the hotel.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Significant portions of day require prolonged standing and moving around. Ability to visually review documents and computer screen throughout day.
Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time during course of shift.
Significant portions of daily assignments involve application of manual skills requiring motor coordination in combination with finger dexterity, e.g., typing, handwriting, or machine operations.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Responsible for operating within hotel safety guidelines, including the safe and responsible operation of hotel equipment. Reports and addresses safety concerns as they arise. Ensures safe handling of chemicals in accordance with hotel and department standards and utilizes proper personal protective equipment (PPE) when appropriate.
High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate required.
Prior experience within a four star hotel brand preferred.
Computer Skill & Other Technical Skills:
Ability to utilize computer software and hardware required. Ability to easily maneuver on computer keyboard required.
Ability to learn, utilize and communicate effectively via company issued communication devices (e.g. Nextel phones, etc).
Advanced ability to comprehend and speak English to understand and respond to information and address advanced guest requests required both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional language(s) preferred.
Licenses or Certifications:
Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills.
Must be able to calculate basic mathematic functions.
TourismView all jobs at Lansdowne Resort
Get fresh Front Desk Spa Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.