- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Lanoha Nurseries is currently searching for a Mechanic to join our team who will diagnose and repair a fleet of vehicles and equipment.
· Diagnostics and repairs on all trucks and all types of gas/diesel engines, agricultural, turf equipment and misc. heavy equipment
· Conducting inspections; identifying worn and damaged parts; to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
· On-site repairs
· Routine fleet maintenance
· Examining and adjusting specified safety devices
· Keeping equipment available for use by completing preventative maintenance schedules and installing component and part upgrades.
· Following all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
· Maintaining the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
· Maintaining a clean work area and appearance
· Completing all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
· Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
· Ability to work within a team setting
· Ability to be self-motivated
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively under time and budgetary pressures.
· Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
· Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment
· Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
· Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
· Valid driver’s license is required
· Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
· 5+ years of experience performing service repairs
· Possession of own tools
· be able to pass a DOT physical
What We Offer
· Uniforms will be provided
· Competitive salary
· Medical, dental, 401(k)
· Paid holidays & vacation
Lanoha Nurseries, Inc. is an EEO employer
19111 West Center RoadOmaha, NE