This is a Junior IT Network Engineer position under PM group. We are looking for candidate who brings fresh ideas from all areas, including deliver remote network system integration solutions that apply to Lanner’s selected network appliances.
Key Job Responsibilities
· Conduct remote network system integration solution assessments and deployments
· Perform Openstack Installation, configuration, validation, maintenance and upgrade of remote management & orchestration on core network
· Assist customers to setup remote sites
· Monitor for issues and proactively resolve and document root cause
· Support PM group on the remote integration related topics
· Perform technical supports and other duties assigned by supervisor
· 0~15% travel might be required
· 2 years corporate or academic experience with Linux or a Linux certification
· Understanding of IP networking (ex: TCP/IP, routing, access control lists security, firewalls, VPN, VoIP, NAT, etc.)
· Understanding of Microsoft/Linux infrastructure solutions
· Understanding of virtualization solutions, SD-WAN Architecture, NVF Architecture, and CPE Architecture
Qualifications and Requirements
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineer.
· Experience using scripting languages such as Bash, Ruby or Python
· Familiar with Linux Ubuntu, OpenWRT, OpenStack, OpenDaylight, & OpnSense.
· Understanding of the TCP/IP protocol stack and OSI network model
· Experience with network troubleshooting skills (ex: Devstack, VNF Access Commands, OpenVSwitch Commands, IPerf Commands, Broadcom Commands)
· Good communication skills
· Willing to learn