At Language Link, we have been able to provide quality translation and interpretation services for over 2 decades, by hiring the best in the industry. Whether working as a part of our internal team, or as a valued contractor, we are proud to provide an engaging work environment, connecting talent to the vast array of our clients’ needs.
Summary: Answering calls and coordinating job requests for customers and providing telephone customer support services by performing the following duties.
Salary: $13.50 with a possibility of a raise after 90 days
Full time employees can enroll in these benefits:
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Pay Raise or Performance Bonus
- Flexible and Family-Friendly Schedules
- Quarterly Employee Appreciation Breakfast/Lunches
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Wide range of other employment opportunities within the company
- Large lunch room with a variety of food for purchase
- Complimentary coffee bar
- Take incoming calls from providers (customers) needing interpreters for appointments.
- Answer multi-line phone system.
- Data entry of job request information into company database.
- Responsible for coordinating (finding available interpreters) to fill assignment and provide interpreter with all needed information (job number, location, client, etc.)
High school diploma or GED required.
Six months related experience and/or training.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Schedule: The position will begin September 30th. These positions will likely require weekend and/or early morning availability.
We value diversity in our workforce because we know that the individual strengths and abilities of our employees make us a stronger organization. Language Link provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.