- Are you a Bengali translator?
- Have you translated professionally?
While headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, we provide services to clients all over the country, and we work with independently contracted translators from all over the world. We service over 240 Languages and dialects. Our interpreters and translators are important to us. Beyond their expert services, we place importance on their job satisfaction and their ability to provide for their families.
The Requirements and Qualifications:
- Have experience as a document translator from English to target language
- Works in a team to provide both Translation and Editing
- Responsive to emails and/or phone calls
- Ability to meet short deadlines
- MUST use Studio Trados licensed software
Translators must meet at least one of three requirements outlined below and be able to provide documentation:
- -Current ATA Voting Member
- -Attendee of accredited US College/University
- -Federal/State court certified interpreter
We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity in our workforce because we know that the individual strengths and abilities of our employees make us a stronger organization. Language Link provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.