Language Essentials, Inc., a growing speech pathology practice in San Ramon, CA and/or Livermore, CA is looking for experienced speech-language pathologists to join its team. Would be willing to relocate to the beautiful city. We offer the opportunity to grow with the business, train in many areas of speech pathology and work with a wide variety of clients (toddler through geriatric) in our clinic and the private schools we serve. We are a very collaborative, close-knit team and would love to add your skills and experience to our group.
Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Successful candidates will have:
- A Masters Degree in Communication Sciences/Speech-Language Pathology required
- 1+ years experience providing speech therapy preferred
- Clinical Fellows (CF) will be considered
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Hold required California license or has applied.
- Competent Computer Skills Required
Ability to lift 20 lbs safely. Ability to bend, stoop and squat throughout the day.
We will provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, medical and vision coverage, life insurance and 401k (retirement savings plan). Relocation assistance may be available.
Apply today and join our team!