LICENSED TRUCK AND COACH MECHANIC [310T ]
- $34 Hourly
Position Title: LICENSED TRUCK AND COACH MECHANIC [310T ]
Position Type: Hourly, Full-time, Days 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Number of Positions: 1
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: Monday- Thursday 7 am to 12 noon; 1 pm to 5 pm
Friday 8 am to 12 noon; 1 pm to 5 pm
1 hour unpaid lunch
For over 50 years we have been a recognized leader in school bus transportation throughout Southwestern Ontario. Our commitment to the communities where we live and work as well as our up to date fleet and software has made this possible. Langs Bus Lines Limited is looking for a top-notch professional, safety-oriented mechanic to join our team to work in a full-service, modern maintenance site.
The successful candidate will service and repair our fleet of vehicles – including school buses, minivans, micros and wheelchair-lift equipped vehicles and trucks.
· Under general supervision, work in a modern multi-bay, shop as part of a 4-man team.
· Assist on the road vehicle breakdown situations.
· Perform repairs, preventative maintenance services, inspections on vehicles and equipment.
· Review and complete repairs identified in Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
· Perform diagnosis of engine, brake, electrical components of vehicles using vehicle onboard computer and various state of the art diagnostic software tools and fleet management tools.
· Perform requisition of parts, complete repairs and enter work order using fleet maintenance software, documenting accurate part usage and repair time.
What We Need
· Minimum of 3 years mechanical experience.
· Licensed 310 T, will consider Apprentice.
· Familiarity with relevant software including Diamond Logic; Meritor WABCO; and/or ServiceMaxx Fleet Pro; Fleet Assistant an asset.
· Proficient in diagnosing, servicing and repairing mechanical and electrical problems.
· Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft computer skills including e-mail, outlook, excel.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate.
What We Offer
· Day shift –weekdays only
· Competitive wages
· Benefits (Retirement Savings Plan, Health, Dental, Life, LTD, Uniforms)
· Positive work environment and in-house training and technical support
· Learning opportunities and refreshers for new technology
Please submit resume with your personal email and phone number in confidence to email@example.com We thank all applicants and will contact only those whose qualifications most closely meet our requirements.
Langs Bus Lines LimitedStrathroy, ON
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.