3PL Logistical Warehousing Sales Representative
- $31,750 to $46,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Lange's Warehouse is seeking a dedicated 3PL Logistical Warehouse Sales Representative to join our team! You will work to find companies that need warehousing at our centrally located facility where we offer 3PL services such as storage, fulfilment and logistics. We have a large warehouse with extra space ready to be utilized and it'll be up to you to fill it out!
This position starts as hourly pay plus commission and is heavily incentivized during a short initial trial employment period. After meeting set sales and job role goals, you may be eligible to apply for full time employment for a position. Full time employment includes salary, commission, PTO and health benefits.
At Lange's Warehouse, we believe that people are the ones who make the difference when building a great organization – and we’re genuinely enthused about helping our employees and customers grow professionally, practice excellence and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our companies’ culture is based on our values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future. We believe in:
Building the best team of people to always do the most exceptional job.
Lange's Warehouse is committed to providing training and product education.
We believe that our customers are always the key to our long-term success.
Encouraging a strong sense of responsibility, teamwork and commitment to yourself and those around you.
Recognizing and rewarding both individual and team efforts.
Having strong communication among all team members
· Prior relevant work experience preferred but not required.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Must be outgoing
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
· Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
· Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments/project components simultaneously
· Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
· Self-motivated with a strong drive and sense of urgency
- Present and sell company space and services to new customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build a long-standing rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Lange's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
knowledgeable and helpful long term team members, strong family orientated culture, fun atmosphere
Lange's WarehouseShorewood, IL
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.