We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team. You will be working on a wide range of customer facing campaigns from e-marketing, marketing communications, and social ads. Including, an array of product packaging designs. We are looking for someone with a true creative flair and a passion for fresh and innovative design.
- Work closely with our e-commerce and marketing teams to design layouts and image assets,including packaging concepts and die-lines.
- Responsible for designs from inception to final production including editing and proofing.
- Communicate and work closely with cross functional team members to produce on-brand design assets that support business objectives and marketing goals
- Partner closely with the Art Director to meet goals and deadlines necessary for timely delivery of projects and digital assets
- Produce artwork for primary and secondary packaging
- Collaborate with the team and have the ability to successfully present conceptual ideas and justify design decisions
- Present design options at various stages of completion, making changes as necessary
- Prepare, package and spec files for print/web
- Concept, create and deliver a strong design solution across various branded materials including but not limited to emails, website banners, digital display ads, social ads
- Maintain and further elevate the brand aesthetic across all digital touch-points
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Excellent design capability with an eye for detail and execution.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude with high level of dedication and collaborative spirit
- Thrives in fast paced environment with the ability to multitask and wear many hats
- Take on additional design projects as needed, including but not limited to: illustration, photography, photo-retouching, and so on.
- Organize and maintain project and digital archives
- 1-3 years of relative experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Creative Cloud InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop MANDATORY
- Strong understanding of print and packaging design
- Excellent craft & mock up skills
- Great sense of layout, composition, and color.
- Proactive in project planning, able to alert to potential hurdles/issues and troubleshoot before commencing work
- Highly experienced in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual presentations
- Ability to work directly with executive staff as needed
- Prior experience with beauty, fashion or lifestyle brands is preferred
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the changing needs of the department and business
- Experience using Monday.com project management software is a plus
- A Portfolio is absolutely required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee kitchen with an array of yummy snacks and beverages
- Complimentary products and styling tools
- Incredible employee discount
- Generous holidays and vacation days