L’ange is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our Customer Service team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will work closely with Marketing and Operations teams to provide best-in-class support to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication and writing skills and has the ability to think outside of the box to provide our customers with unique solutions.
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion. Respond to a minimum of 100 tickets a day. Triage issues and respond appropriately to issues of greater importance.
- Facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints by providing appropriate solutions, troubleshooting and alternatives including but not limited to warrant.
- Communicate any trending issues or problems to team. Documenting order fulfillment KPIs.
- Troubleshoot problems with shipments, products, and ordering. Monitor order and return flow. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Advise consumers on return process for defective claims and assist with processing eligible replacements.
- Provide feedback to the upper management regarding incoming consumer contacts and provide recommendations on how to improve moving forward.
- 1-2 years of experience of Customer Service experience using phone, email, and chat in and e-commerce company is a plus.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Shopify, and Netsuite is highly desired.
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills and proficiency with Microsoft office applications required.
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanor applied to all tasks.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Ability to handle challenging customer interactions via chat or email.