HVAC Service Technician
- 9 days ago
HVAC Service Tech for company that handles service work and site maintenance for national accounts.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
• Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Uses a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
• Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer’s location.
• Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as need or requested by customers.
• Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
• Inspects vehicles by checking vehicle condition and cleanliness
• Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service, scheduling, and complete repairs and maintenance service
• Maintains equipment by inspecting for signs of wear. Notifies customer and/or Operations Manager of findings.
• Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files
• Represents company by serving as a direct customer contact.
• Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need
• Documents work by completing paperwork on each job, including daily time, progress, and duration; and maintaining files.
• Records parts, material, labor, subs and other cost data per assignment and returns unused resources.
• Turns in all required paperwork and reports in a timely manner.
• Keeps current on all products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service and repair
• Read and interpret product specifications
• Provides technical support to customers
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as necessary
• Regular travel requirements with some overnight travel, as needed
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
Powered by JazzHR
Lane Valente Industries
ConstructionView all jobs at Lane Valente Industries
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?