OVERVIEW: ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Associates are required to:
- Support a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest
- Demonstrate selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Drive store goals with each segment
- Build Guest Loyalty by team selling Pants, Cacique and Credit
- Support event execution
- Cover Sales Floor and Fitting Room at all times
- Maintain awareness of all sales promotions
- Effectively handle multiple Guests and projects
- Partner with Store Leadership Team to execute floorsets to visual brand standards
- Replenish Sales Floor as needed
- Execute Store Maintenance checklists (neat, clean and tidy) including Service Desk
- Responsible for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness
- Own training and self development
Location:Store 4900-Gateway Cntr North-LaneBryant-Brooklyn, NY 11239Position Type:Regular/Part timeEqual Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.