- $55,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Start growing a rewarding career with us!The Landus family offers a great benefit package that includes:
- 75% of health insurance premiums paid with options for medical, dental, and vision plans.
- A strong 401K employer match to assist in your retirement.
- 18 days PTO within first year.
- 8 paid holidays.
- Volunteer time off and parental leave.
- Flex Time which during approved times.
- Tuition Assistance and College Debt Assistance.
- Employee incentive plan.
- On the job training & career advancement opportunities.
How will you have an impact in this role?
The purpose of this job is to assure timely, accurate and safe delivery of products to and from designated locations while maintaining a clean & efficient running truck and trailer.
What will you do?
- Operate a semi-truck/trailer in a safe, professional manner and maintain a clean truck/trailer.
- Haul grain, dry & liquid fertilizer, track mobiles, and other company equipment. Also, if applicable, transport anhydrous ammonia.
- Properly complete daily load sheets.
- Properly communicate with Fleet Manager and shop personnel.
- Know the basic mechanical skills necessary to operate and maintain a commercial vehicle.
- Perform daily pre-trip vehicle inspections and provide regular maintenance/repairs as needed.
- Assist all departments with operational duties as needed.
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL with air brake, tanker, and HazMat endorsements.
- Participate in company DOT drug and alcohol program and maintain current DOT physical.
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds.
Other Skills that will help you succeed:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and related experience and/or training.
- Good computer skills.
- Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment.
Are you ready to join the Landus Team? If so, click Apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Landus CooperativeJefferson, IA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.