Landscape Management Systems Barrigada, GU
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Supervisor: Office Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt Hourly
The Administrative Assistant assists with the coordination of the Company’s administrative and operational support services to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating needs, and resolving problems.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by acting as a liaison between the company and its customers.
- Compose and prepare correspondence and reports
- Management and follow-through of the Directors request from all forms of communications and to ensure that they are routed and completed accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Management of Whatsapp Chat Groups.
- Ensure that documents, images, files from Whatsapp are downloaded and organized into the correct folders.
- Filter messages and provide updates on the Admin Tracker for reference purposes.
- Assist with managing the info @ lmsfm.com email.
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing emails are routed to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Maintains office efficiency by managing the procurement of copier paper, office and cleaning supplies as needed.
- Assist with permitting by ensuring that all requirements are met, and permits are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Permits include:
- Solid Waste;
- Import – Department of Agriculture;
- Guam Fire Department;
- Guam Environment Protection Agency Notice of Arrival
- Department of Public Works Encroachment Permits
- Miscellaneous permits as needed
- Permits include:
- Handles the management of a Project Bid Tracker. Review and update daily.
- Ensure that tracker is received by all parties involved via email, estimating chat and fax, if necessary.
- Ensure that solicitation and estimating process is monitored in a timely and effective manner, inclusive of the following:
- Managing scheduling for meetings and ensuring appropriate parties are notified accordingly
- Managing/Scheduling Site Visits
- Corresponding with estimators for Pricing
- Corresponding/Writing Technical Narrative with support as needed
- Coordinate with respective managers to resolve issues pertaining to office operations, project planning and management, communication, etc.
- Perform specialized administrative duties required to support the specific program area, using discretion to make judgments based on operating guidelines, inclusive of
- Obtaining price quotes for various items that may be needed by the office from time to time
- Compiling and maintaining information that may require web research or information gathering and to update data/records
- Arrange and coordinate travel and accommodations for staff and consultants
- Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, safety standards, and legal regulations are followed properly.
- Maintain security of confidential information and assets including Corporate Documents and Files.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt hourly position. Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. with every other Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
LMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Landscape Management Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Landscape Management Systems