Design Project Assistant
A Design Project Assistant will acquire hands-on, practical experience working in landscape design project planning utilizing industry equipment to assist in completing the sales process. Join us - build your experience and make great connections!
Design Project Assistant role and responsibilities
This position is partnered with experienced designers who provides guidance for design tasks. The Project Assistant will complete supporting tasks such as property measurement, photo documentation, plan analysis as well as administrative tasks that support the team's core functions. You may also undertake special projects as needed. As a Project Assistant, you will work collaboratively on projects for Landscape Consultants clients.
Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with the Design/Sales team on service design project-based initiatives.
- Assist at site visits to complete initial project analysis and assist with measurement of project; assist with documentation of project.
- Assist with base map measurements, designs, estimates, and change orders, producing job packets.
- Learn to create simple drawings using CAD based design technology as a part of design sales activities.
Skills and attributes required.
- Valid Driver's license
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service Savvy
- Organization & Time Management
- Curiosity and Inquisitiveness
About the company
Landscape Consultants is a premier landscaping company providing superior craftsmanship and high-quality materials. We feel our success is directly tied to our amazing employees at all levels. Because of this, we are careful in selecting exceptional individuals to become part of our team. We provide competitive pay and benefits including health insurance, disability insurance, paid vacations, etc... You will be working in a great team environment with growth potential.
Landscape ConsultantsSalina, KS
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.