- Answer all incoming calls in a friendly, energetic and efficient manner.
- Provide guests with information concerning the hotel amenities and services.
- Obtain the necessary information from guest and utilize Casino Marketing Place (CMP) and Lodging Management System (LMS) to input reservations
- Suggest relevant upsells and convert calls into reservations
- The ideal candidate will have at least one (1) year of experience in a customer service setting, hotel/resort reservationist, front desk agent, or equivalent work experience.
- Effective in following and achieving department sales goals.
- Knowledgeable on options offered by the hotels and upsell those options. Willing to learn as options change.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills are essential for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant phone manner, excellent time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task several systems at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, energetic and self-motivated, able to type efficiently and accurately.
Rate of Pay: $12.00 per hour plus monthly incentive based on performance.
Hours: Most shifts are 2:30pm- 11:30pm with opportunities to change schedules based on performance.
Landry's is a multinational, diversified restaurant, hospitality, gaming, and entertainment conglomerate based in Houston, Texas. The company operates more than 500 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts, such as Landry’s Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton’s The Steakhouse, The Oceanaire, McCormick & Schmick’s, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Claim Jumper, and Mastro’s Restaurants. The company also operates a group of signature restaurants, including Vic & Antony’s, Grotto, Willie G’s, and others. The gaming division includes the renowned Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino concept, with locations in Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV, Atlantic City, NJ, Biloxi, MS, and Lake Charles, LA. The entertainment and hospitality divisions encompass popular destinations, including the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, Aquarium Restaurants, and other exciting attractions, coupled with deluxe accommodations throughout the Houston and Galveston area, including the Westin Hotel in downtown Houston, the Kemah Boardwalk Inn and Luxurious San Luis Resort, including the Hilton and Holiday Inn located on Galveston Island.