Landry’s/Golden Nugget is seeking an experienced Digital Designer/Web and Graphic Designer to join their iGaming team.
Brief DescriptionThis position will work within the product team to deliver best-in-class design in a fast-paced online gaming environment. We're looking for a motivated and experienced Graphic Artist and Web/UX/UI Designer, to create useful, intuitive, user-centric designs from project concept through execution. You should be comfortable designing for interactive web applications as well as for websites and to a smaller extent print collateral. Website development experience is a plus. Individual must have a positive can-do attitude and a team player with a passion for perfection.
Brands: Golden Nugget
Products: iGaming / Online Casino / Sportsbetting / Social Casino
- Website, mobile application and print asset development
- Manage UX design and keep abreast of modern online UX methodology
- Support and deliver to the CRM and Marketing teams (offline and online) in introducing and delivering innovative social media, acquisition and retention marketing assets
- Conceptualize and develop creative and engaging assets and collateral
- Develop responsive design marketing banners and promotions pages and email templates
- Sketch, wireframe and mock-up digital experiences
- Create user flows, sitemaps and other communication artefacts
- Communicate and articulate design rationales
- Partner with other disciplines to ensure high quality work
- Communicating ideas and contributing to technical discussions
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Multimedia, Fine Arts, Web Development and/or Design, Digital Animation or a related field
- 2 - 3 years of experience in digital graphic, website and mobile application design with specific attention to modern day UX principles
- Knowledge of typography, layout, color theory, and information design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid understanding and the ability to speak about design and web technologies and capabilities
- Ability to communicate a schedule for deliverables and remain on track
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
- Flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules
- High level of integrity
- Must be able to show portfolio of previous design work showcasing creative and innovative design concepts
About Landry’s, Inc. and Golden NuggetWholly owned by Tilman J. Fertitta, Fertitta Entertainment and its affiliates, Landry’s, Inc. and Fertitta Hospitality, are a multinational, diversified restaurant, hospitality, gaming, and entertainment company based in Houston, Texas. The company operates more than 500 high-end and casual dining establishments around the world, including well-known concepts, such as Landry’s Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton’s The Steakhouse, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Claim Jumper, and Mastro’s Restaurants. Landry’s also operates a group of signature restaurants, including Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, Grotto Ristorante, Willie G's, and others. The gaming division includes the renowned Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino concept, with locations in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada; Atlantic City, New Jersey; Biloxi, Mississippi; and Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Launched in November 2013, GoldenNuggetCasino.com offers the best user experience to New Jersey online and mobile real-money gaming players. Supported by the largest selection of games for both desktop and mobile players, a user-friendly interface and a world-class Customer Service team. GoldenNuggetCasino.com recently won four awards including the prestigious Operator of the Year 2018 at the eGR North America 2018 Awards, which it also won in 2017. This follows on its three consecutive years in a row from 2015 to 2017, it won Operator of the Year at the iGaming North America Awards.