Landmark Senior Living Communities, an owner/operator of Assisted Living properties is seeking a Resident Care Assistant at its Fall River Community. The position reports directly to the Resident Care Director. The right candidate will demonstrate a passion for seniors, strong customer service, positive attitude, and desire to work with others in a a fast-paced , high-energy health-care setting. We are looking for several experienced CNA's for the following shift:
7 am to 3 pm shift (minimum of 22.5 hours per week plus per diem hours)
3 pm to 11 pm shift including every other weekend (minimum of 8 hours per week plus per diem hours)
Per Diem Positions available. Inquire Within.
Selected Job Responsibilities:
- Assist resident with daily care needs, including but not limited to showering, dressing, toileting, grooming, and feeding.
- Assist residents with medications according to all state regulations.
- Respond calmly and effectively to emergency situations.
- Carry out Nurse and Physician orders accurately.
- Valid CNA license required.
- Valid Photo Identification Cared.
- Candidate must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Must successfully pass criminal background check.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a healthcare setting.
- Strong recommendations from previous employers preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of carrying out written and verbal instructions.