Landmark Recovery Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Public Relations Intern
Landmark Recovery is looking for a Public Relations Intern to assist in pitching and PR strategy for multiple growing markets. In this role, the PR Intern will be responsible for weekly pitching in each market, building media lists, building relationships with key media members, and earning media placements every month for Landmark. You will work directly with our Director of Communication who is currently handling all internal and external communication.
In addition to PR pitching in local and national markets, the role may expand to helping with some event planning for grand openings or some internal communication strategy work.
The Director of Communication is happy to help teach certain skills, but an understanding of pitching and working with the media is required.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Writing and sending at least 2 pitch ideas per week.
· Researching competitor brands and their PR strategies
· Earning at least 2-3 placements per month
· Identifying top media and building solid relationships
· Brainstorming new story ideas and creative ways to catch a reporter’s attention
· Writing contributed articles for media opportunities
About Landmark Recovery
Landmark Recovery is a rapidly expanding addiction treatment center for those struggling with alcohol and substance abuse. We exist to assist each patient in the development of a lifestyle that is permanently free from all mind- and mood-altering substances and that promotes the patient’s well-being across mind, body, and spirit. We are passionate, authentic, courageous, and uncompromising in our pursuit of excellence, and our vision is to restore hope, tranquility and function to 1 million families in the next 100 years.
You Should Have
· Interest in PR and a willingness to learn
· Some PR experience (either college classes or previous PR internship)
· Ability to exercise independent judgment
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Basic Microsoft Office Suite
· High attention to detail and practiced at taking constructive feedback
This position is part-time. 20 hour per week minimum commitment M-F. Hours are flexible.
Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.
We’re looking for people who are excited to join our passionate, authentic and courageous team. We’re uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence: our core values are more than just words on a page - we live and breathe them. To work at Landmark Recovery is to make a promise to help our patients achieve their wildest dreams. Our mission is to unlock human potential and save a million lives over the next hundred years. Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.
4835 E. Cactus Rd.Scottsdale, AZ