Our successful Intake Clinician/Therapist candidates will be organized, proactive and responsive. They’ll be authentic and passionate, able to meet new patients and their guests where they are, deeply hearing them, and responding with grace and directness. They will be able to say what’s so while conveying compassion and concern, putting emphasis on the patient, letting them know that “we care about YOU.” They will have a high EQ and be comfortable with gravity of this conversation, able to be discerning while not judgmental. They will be people who flow easily with what others call stress, with being on call at a moment’s notice to meet people during an important transition.
The most successful Intake Clinician/Therapist candidates will be attuned to nuance and behavioral subtleties. They’ll be optimistic and realistic, direct and spacious. The most successful candidates will have some capacity with being entrepreneurial, nimble and adaptable, regularly “thinking on their feet.” They’ll enjoy working independently and also collaboratively, as part of a larger care team. They will be comfortable with addressing differences and conflict while simultaneously also humble and eager to receive and integrate feedback. They’ll bring great care, integrity, and customer service to all they do.
Successful Intake Clinician/Therapist candidates also work accurately and thoroughly with data in a timely manner. When filling in as a therapist, they’ll know how to hold the aim of progress not perfection and ideally will be able to provide a stabilizing calm or offer an energetic, engaging and robustly playful presence.
Our Intake Clinician is, playfully worded, our Director of First Impressions, while they assess the appropriate level of care needed, conduct our admission process, complete assessments, and do documentation. They:
- Serve as first point of contact to warmly and genuinely welcome new patients and accompanying guests, while meeting them where they are, while being willing to say what needs to be said, with a nuanced balance of care and directness, while staying calm and composed
- Discerningly assess patients to determine appropriate level of care, including performing Biopsychosocial Evaluations and risk assessments
- Complete initial paperwork, release of information forms, and other vital intake procedures
- Organize and leads new patient orientations and ensures all new patients are oriented to facility policies and procedures
- Meet with potential patients, address questions about programing and provide a facility tour
- As staffing patterns require, fill in for Addiction Therapists by leading therapy groups and individual therapy sessions
- Monitor notifications and respond promptly
- Communicate plentifully and meaningfully, while working cooperatively and collaboratively with everyone on the treatment teams
- Work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies
- Do additional duties as assigned
- Report directly to the Clinical Director
Active state LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LADC, or equivalent licensure OR if no licensure is established, must be under active supervision and able to submit documentation (may include meeting with Clinical Director for 1 hour/week to review caseload and provide evidence of state supervisor)
- MS/MA or higher in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or equivalent field
- 2-3+ years of experience in a clinical role, intake/assessment experience preferred
- Experience in Chemical Dependency field preferred
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working with electronic health records
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Personal passion or interest in substance abuse issues strongly preferred
- Commitment to drug-free lifestyle and responsible alcohol use is essential
- Authorization to work in the US is required
Both positions begin on November 9th.
The first position is On Call Monday-Friday 9a-9p. Compensation is $50-55K + Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, Paid Time Off, Family Leave).
The second position is On Call Friday-Sunday 9a-9p. Compensation is $150 per day.
To apply, please include the following information:
1) A passionate and honest cover letter that includes why you are interested in this position and our mission, what you feel is special about yourself, why you are the right person for this job and our organization, a description of your most relevant experiences and salary expectations
2) A current resume
3) Links to your professional social media profiles, such as LinkedIn, if you have them
At Landmark Recovery, we believe diversity is a strength. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We respect the time and energy it takes to apply for the next step on your career path, so we will make every effort to contact you quickly after receiving your application. Thank you for your consideration and interest in working with us at Landmark Recovery.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.
Landmark RecoveryWe’re looking for people who are excited to join our passionate, authentic and courageous team. We’re uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence: our core values are more than just words on a page - we live and breathe them. To work at Landmark Recovery is to make a promise to help our patients achieve their wildest dreams. Our mission is to unlock human potential and save a million lives over the next hundred years. Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.