Instructional Designer - HO243-HO244
Landmark Recovery Franklin, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to join our passionate, authentic, and courageous team. We’re uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence: our core values are more than just words on a page - we live and breathe them. To work at Landmark Recovery is to make a promise to help our patients achieve their wildest dreams. Our mission is to unlock human potential and save a million lives over the next hundred years.
We’re seeking a Instructional Designer for our new Nashville, TN (Franklin) corporate office to empower our rapid, national expansion.
Our most successful candidates will be analytical, organized, strategic, proactive, practical, and responsive. They’ll be big-picture and detail-focused, timely, energetic, ambitious, process-oriented, and people-savvy. The role will be a combination of leader, consultant, and project manager who can juggle many priorities while on an entrepreneurial adventure. Successful candidates will be both big-picture and detail oriented, authentic, have a high IQ & EQ, and enjoy working both independently and as part of a team. The most successful candidates will be tenacious, accountable, proactive, robustly playful, and passionate about the impact they make. They will be comfortable with addressing differences and conflict while simultaneously also humble and eager to receive and integrate feedback.
Because our business is rapidly expanding, successful candidates will be nimble, able to quickly tune to a changing landscape, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations. The best candidates will be excited to “roll up their sleeves” every day and produce and excited by the opportunities to grow with us as we multiply in size over the next few years.
The Instructional Designer develops and refines training materials and maintains documentation organization associated with skill competencies, policy, procedure, forms, and company announcements. Individuals that typically thrive in this role have a self-starter mentality, excellent communication skills, and are highly adaptable to complete the task at hand.
- Develop general and role-specific training content based on skill competencies and policies and procedures such as visual aids (i.e. PPTs), Quizzes, Competency Checklists, Learner’s Guides, etc.
- Collaborate with team to identify training material needs and improvements, including participation in stakeholder meetings
- Updating Configuration Management documents to maintain synchronization and accurate understanding of policies and procedures, training materials, and other necessary documents.
- Understand and manage software configuration and workflow
- Integrating changes made to policy and procedure, training materials, and configuration management documents into official training content
- Ability to understand required changes to be made, and if unsure takes initiative to seek clarification
- Updating the Change Management reporting software with details to maintain an accurate depiction on status of the change management process
- Using time efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to assist on projects as needed, including but not limited to, process design, and associated documentation
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Associate’s Degree in a Health Administration, Creative Writing, Graphic Design, Education, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field preferred
- Experience designing instructional materials and curriculum planning preferred.
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) preferred.
- Must be committed to drug-free lifestyle and responsible alcohol use
- Personal passion or interest in substance abuse issues strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft O365, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of PowerPoint Required
- Experience of Adobe Suite Creative Cloud Software preferred.
Compensation is $45K-$50K + Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, Paid Time Off, Family Leave).
This Full-time position begins ASAP.
To apply, please include the following information:
1) A passionate and honest cover letter that includes why you are interested in this position and our mission, what you feel is special about yourself, why you are the right person for this job and our organization, a description of your most relevant experiences and salary expectations
2) A current resume
3) Links to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn, if you have them
At Landmark Recovery, we believe diversity is a strength. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We respect the time and energy it takes to apply for the next step on your career path, so we will make every effort to contact you quickly after receiving your application. Thank you for your consideration and interest in working with us at Landmark Recovery.
Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.
We’re looking for people who are excited to join our passionate, authentic and courageous team. We’re uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence: our core values are more than just words on a page - we live and breathe them. To work at Landmark Recovery is to make a promise to help our patients achieve their wildest dreams. Our mission is to unlock human potential and save a million lives over the next hundred years. Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.
720 Cool Springs Blvd.Franklin, TN