Landmark Recovery is a Residential Treatment program for Substance Abuse Disorders. In addition to the Substance Abuse business, the Parent Company owns Assisted Living facilities across the nation, residential apartment buildings in the Northeast, and technology businesses based in Arizona.
We exist to assist each patient in the development of a lifestyle that is permanently free from all mind- and mood-altering substances and that promotes the patient’s well-being across mind, body, and spirit. We are passionate, authentic, courageous, and uncompromising in our pursuit of excellence, and our vision is to restore hope, tranquility and function to 1 Million families in the next 100 years.
The Admissions Consultant serves as the "closer" of the marketing department, responsible for processing all inbound leads. The Consultant is a brand ambassador, answering all questions about Landmark's program, involving the family in the admissions decision as soon as possible, overcoming objections to receiving treatment, linking the patient and family to appropriate resources to help them in their journey for treatment, and converting the prospect to admission as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Day and Night shifts are available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Qualifies leads by gathering clinical and insurance data to ensure appropriateness
• Serves as brand ambassador to potential patients by promoting program, highlighting key features, and scheduling tours of the facility, as appropriate
• Verifies insurance benefits and completes net pricing information to present to patients
• Works aggressively to close leads in a timely fashion
• Ensures out of pocket expenses are collected at time of admission or that acceptable promissory notes have been signed
• Completes initial paperwork with admissions
• Communicates all admission information to appropriate staff
• Tracks all leads and pre-admission information in CRM tool
• Compiles marketing and admissions data in accordance with facility reporting guidelines
• Serves as “Admissions on Call” as assigned by supervisor
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Minimum 2 years experience in a sales or marketing role
• Excellent closing skills
• Strong work ethic
• Highly motivated and willing to work for commission
• Must be committed to drug-free lifestyle and responsible alcohol use
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Healthcare Role
• Bachelors Degree
• Personal passion or interest in substance abuse issues strongly preferred
*Candidates who submit cover letters explaining interest in the position and industry will be considered more seriously than candidates who fail to submit cover letters.*
Job Type: Full-time