Our successful Individual & Group Addiction Therapist candidates will be organized, proactive and responsive self-starters. They’ll be authentic and passionate, willing to meet patients where they are, stabilize them and move them forward. They’ll know that the aim is progress not perfection - to understand and make the most of everything. The most successful candidates will do everything in the context of patient engagement. They’ll be optimistic and realistic, direct and spacious. They’ll have a high EQ, be people savvy and be carefully attuned to nuance and behavioral subtleties. They’ll enjoy working independently and also collaboratively, as part of a care team. The most successful candidates will have some capacity with being entrepreneurial and nimble, as we are always developing new approaches. They’ll flow easily with what others call stress and be comfortable with addressing differences and conflict while simultaneously also humble and eager to receive and integrate feedback. They’ll also bring great care, integrity, and customer service to all they do.
Our best Individual Therapists tend to be calmer, feel deeply, and be more introverted. Our best Group Therapists tend to be more energetic, engaging, extroverted and robustly playful. They are able to easily assess the group and adapt to help them move through to the next stage. They tend to also be better organized and easily able to be more directive to hold the cohesiveness of a group from start to finish (1-2 hours).
Our Addiction Therapists analyze patients, develop their treatment plans, provide individual or group therapy (each specializes in one of these) to patients consistent with their treatment plans, and prepare patients for discharge. This role works independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively as part of an integrating team. Our Addiction Therapists:
- Are responsible for a set of assigned patients
- Develop Master Treatment Plans plus review and edit them at least weekly
- Attend Treatment Team meetings
- Individual: Using clinical judgment, select appropriate treatment modalities and carry them out in sessions
- Group: Lead group therapy sessions
- Group: Develop or improve materials and topics for group therapy
- Lead lectures and therapy sessions for patient family members
- Stay abreast of local options for discharge and coordinate discharge process for patient, ensuring adequate follow-up care
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with everyone, especially on the treatment teams
- Work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies
- Do additional duties as assigned
- Report directly to the Clinical Director
Active state LCSW, LMFT, LADC, or equivalent licensure OR if no licensure is established, must be under active supervision and able to submit documentation (may include meeting with Clinical Director for 1 hour/week to review caseload and provide evidence of state supervisor)
- MS/MA or higher in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or equivalent field
- 5+ years of experience in a clinical role preferred
- Experience in Chemical Dependency field preferred
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working with electronic health records
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Personal passion or interest in substance abuse issues strongly preferred
- Commitment to drug-free lifestyle and responsible alcohol use is essential
- Authorization to work in the US is required
All positions begin on November 9th:
Schedule Options by position:
Group Therapists - Monday-Friday 8:30a-5p
Individual Therapists - Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday 8:30a-5p
Compensation is $50-55K + Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, Paid Time Off, Family Leave).
To apply, please include the following information:
1) A passionate and honest cover letter that includes why you are interested in this position and our mission, what you feel is special about yourself, why you are the right person for this job and our organization, a description of your most relevant experiences and salary expectations
2) A current resume
3) Links to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn, if you have them
4) If you are applying for the Individual and/or Group Therapist positions
At Landmark Recovery, we believe diversity is a strength. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We respect the time and energy it takes to apply for the next step on your career path, so we will make every effort to contact you quickly after receiving your application. Thank you for your consideration and interest in working with us at Landmark Recovery.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.
Landmark RecoveryWe’re looking for people who are excited to join our passionate, authentic and courageous team. We’re uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence: our core values are more than just words on a page - we live and breathe them. To work at Landmark Recovery is to make a promise to help our patients achieve their wildest dreams. Our mission is to unlock human potential and save a million lives over the next hundred years. Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.