Landmark Realty, LLC Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication. To also provide administrative support to my work while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, personal errands, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Personal errands
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Send an instant message on Telegram by clicking on the link (https://t.me/elsagenisHR) as it will setup a chat with the Hiring manager Mrs Elsa Genis automatically for the interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $400.00 - $800.00 per week
Wearing of face-masks and observation of social distancing in line with Covid-19 protocols as advised for all employees working remotely.
Landmark Realty, LLCWhy Work Here?
Lot's of room for growth, excellent pay + benefits, and positive work life balance!
Landmark Realty LLC is a national property management company, who owns and operates over 6000 units across 4 states, including CA, NM, KS and MO.
HousekeepingView all jobs at Landmark Realty, LLC