Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them. We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
Our model is finding success throughout the country; we are now the nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group, with operations in six markets and four states across the country.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health and other employed team members.
As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients. We value quality over quantity; at Landmark you will be able to invest more time in your patient visits than you are normally able to spare in a traditional fee-for-service model. Our home visits typically last 30 minutes to an hour, which grants you time to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended Landmark team or with community clinicians.
As a Provider, you will be expected to perform the following activities:
- Perform a comprehensive initial assessment for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, with the primary objective of delivering proactive chronic disease care and significantly reducing avoidable hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat within the scope of the Nurse Practitioner and consistent with standard of care.
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours.
As a Provider at Landmark, you will benefit from the following:
- Excellent compensation and benefits, including a robust bonus program, market-leading Paid Time Off (PTO), CME reimbursement, auto allowance, child care benefits, and more.
- A team-based clinical environment, where you will find mission-driven clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
- An outcomes-oriented model, where more value is placed on high-quality clinical outcomes than on productivity.
- Geriatric expertise – Landmark invests significantly in provider education, with a particular focus on geriatrics and home-based medical care.
- Full Time
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) accredited program.
- 2+ years of clinical NP experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care.
- Current unrestricted NP state license, and current state driver’s license
- Passion for geriatric care and patients
- Comfort with conducting house calls.