We are looking to add an Electrical Superintendent to our team. We do large commercial, institutional, and multifamily electrical construction projects.
Electrical Superintendent position responsibilities:
Train and manage and evaluate project team members. Ability to assist Project Manager prepare construction schedules, maintain daily schedules for proper manpower utilization. Maintain records, daily reports, timesheets, safety and accident reports.
• Oversee the safe installation of electrical systems from power distribution, rough in, trim, finish work and final punch phases.
• Work consists of installing, altering, repairing electrical systems and equipment associated with large-scale commercial and/or multifamily electrical construction projects.
• Reviews project documents, drawings, wiring diagrams, instructional manuals, specifications, blueprints and schedules work activities, and field installations according to the scope of work and project schedule.
• Layout project work and ensure materials, tools, and equipment are available to meet the project construction schedule.
• Complete essential paperwork such as material requests, time sheets, safety and incident reports.
• Responsible for managing electrical materials, tools, and equipment assigned to the job site.
What we are looking for
• AHCA experience a PLUS
• Uphold safety, teamwork, professionalism, growth, and integrity.
• Electrical Superintendent with 5+ years of experience in running commercial electrical construction projects out of the ground until completion.
• Track record of completing multimillion dollar commercial electrical construction projects at or below budget within the established time frame, contract scope and specification.
• Established recent work history as an Electrical Superintendent on large-scale commercial electrical construction projects.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of NEC, local building codes, industry standards, and job site safety requirements.
• Knowledgeable with the operation of tools and equipment on the job including but not limited to wire tugger, conduit benders, lifts, KO sets, backhoes, trencher, mini-excavators, and generators.
• Effectively interacts and communicates professionally with management, support staff, field personnel, trade contractors, vendors, and clients.
• Flexibility to work hours required to maintain project schedule based on the scope of work which at times may include working long hours or weekends.
• Evaluate the information and analyze problems logically to develop and implement solutions.
• Journeyman Electrician or Master Electrician License(s) preferred.
• 30 Hour OSHA Certification preferred
• Competitive compensation
• Health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance
• 401k plan with a company match
• Paid vacation, holidays and personal days
• Career advancement with a growing company
• Company sponsored apprenticeship opportunities
• Use of company cell phone and vehicle based on the position
• Comprehensive Safety Incentive Program
Commercial work includes large and small electrical projects.
An ideal candidate will be a team player, leader, have 5 to 10 years of leadership in electrical construction management as a field superintendent.