Premier Senior Living Community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator.
The Maintenance Coordinator delivers Red Carpet Treatment to Residents, Visitors and Team Members by ensuring the provision of quality maintenance care in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations while leading your team in maintaining the building, interior of building and grounds safely, and in exceptional appearance and working condition.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and document preventative maintenance program for facility and equipment, as assigned.
- Supervise housekeeping personnel, if applicable, as required by Community needs.
- Maintain grounds including outside building repair and lawn maintenance in cooperation with the landscaping contractor and garbage removal services.
- Maintain all areas inside the building, including offices, to include, but not be limited to: cleaning and shampooing of carpets and furniture, window cleaning, and the maintenance and replacement of vinyl floors.
- Maintain and oversee repair of facility equipment in order to ensure proper function.
- Train staff in use of facility equipment and emergency procedures as required.
- Prepare and refurbish apartments for resident move-ins; including painting, carpet laying, replacement of vinyl floors and installation of ceiling fans.
- Maintain fire safety and emergency records and procedures in compliance with regulations and environmental concerns (natural disasters, fires, loss of electricity, plumbing issues, pipe breakages, etc.) as well as distribute safety data sheets (SDS).
- Lead Safety Committee monthly meetings and follow up on any identified safety concerns within 24 hours.
- Inspect resident apartments for potential problems and hazards.
- Schedule and/or perform preventative maintenance and keep quality assurance records up-to-date for physical plant.
- Perform janitorial tasks including the reparation and maintenance of equipment and building facilities.
- Transport residents in company vehicles as scheduled.
- Consent to motor vehicle records check and provide proof of auto insurance.
- Respond to emergencies outside of normal working schedule as necessary.
- Learn and assist with maintenance on emergency response system and other computerized systems in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates’ Degree and 2 to 5 years of related experience; or accredited maintenance training and 4 to 6 years of related experience preferred
- Applicable State licensure, required
- Obtain and maintain Chauffeur License within 30 days of hire
- Transportation Safety Training
- Interest in working with the older adult population.
- Must possess a general knowledge of laws and restrictions regarding Assisted Living care, as well as a solid understanding of opportunities and limits of other levels of care within senior living.
- Ability to travel locally to fulfill job responsibilities.
- Ability to periodically travel overnight.
- Ability to work flexible schedules in 24-hour operation including weekends.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume to for immediate consideration.