Landings Real Estate Group/Saddle Brook Landings
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. The technician ensures that all maintenance issues are handled promptly and completed in a timely manner, in keeping with our high standards.
- Prepare vacant units for move-in.
- Respond, as directed, promptly and professionally to work order requests both during business hours and after hours.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective and current residents to promote a quality living experience for all residents.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, sheetrock, exterior structural, safety and appliances.
- Respond, as needed, to emergency work orders
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is required.
- HVAC, plumbing, drywall, electrical, swimming pool, and appliance experience.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, along with a "customer service" attitude.
- Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed uniform policy.
- Must provide basic hand and power tools.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and automobile insurance
- Must be reachable via phone or pager, except during approved time off.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekend hours and be available for on call status.
- Background check and pre-employment drug test required.
How to Apply:
To apply please submit a resume for consideration. Submissions without resumes will not be considered.
Landings Real Estate Group offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE