Industrial Building Maintenance Mechanic
Landing Gear Technologies is FAA Certified to repair and overhaul aircraft landing gears and components. We believe a company can only be as good as the employees that stand behind it, and in this constantly growing industry, we are always seeking talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Landing Gear Technologies is actively seeking an Industrial mechanic/technician for 1st and 2nd shifts proficient with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical troubleshooting, from 24v control systems to 480-volt drive systems. The desired candidate must be familiar with OSHA safety standards, able to work occasional weekends and be comfortable with occasional facilities repairs such as plumbing, patching, and lighting fixtures. English speakers with common computer skills would be ideal.
Landing Gear Technologies offers a competitive range of employee benefits including 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance, Company paid life insurance, Paid Major Holidays, Paid Vacation, and more.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our online application at: http://www.lgt.aero/careers.html or come apply in person to the office located 3980 West 104th Street Suite 20 Hialeah FL 33018.
Maintenance Mechanic Duties and Responsibilities
- Preform Maintenance on site and facilities as needed
- Perform general labor duties around the equipment
- Assist with mechanical duties
- Will walk on floor and pick up paper
- Will be trained to be a maintenance technician
- Perform pre-inspection checks for type of preventive maintenance required on compressors, bead blast machines, and plaiting tanks
- Assist in the performance of mechanical preventive maintenance
- Preform basic repairs on non-mechanical equipment
- Performs duties that require close attention to work and supporting documentation specifications, verbal instructions and other requirements
- Observes mechanical parts in operation (conveyor/belts) locate causes of trouble
- Change a variety of different filters throughout buildings
- Assists in removal of defective parts by dismantling devices
- Ability to move heavy objects from one location to another,
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED),
- Must have a knowledge of basic electricity,
- Performs occasional painting, dry walling, and cleaning as needed,
- Comfortable working with and around machinery,
- Safety knowledge and awareness.
Landing Gear Technologies LLCHialeah, FL
AutomotiveView All Landing Gear Technologies LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.