Would you like to work in beautiful Sedona, Arizona at a luxury timeshare resort?
We have immediate openings! Up to $300 signing bonus!
- Demonstrate organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Professional attitude
- Experience with commercial housekeeping preferred!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor, the Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all guest rooms and public areas in accordance with WorldMark. A Room Attendant will promote a positive image of WorldMark and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests.
- Prepare necessary material required to accomplish daily tasks.
- Clean guest units, strip room of dirty linen, remove trash, etc.
- Practice safe working habits, report any damages to correct department, and follow lost and found procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas as requested by Manager.
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep a clean and professional appearance.
We look forward to your application!